New rpm repository

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion New rpm repository

Participant

I have created a number of RPM files to add features to VitalPBX if anyone should be interested.

asterisk-13.21.1 – based on VitalPBX asterisk-13.21.0-1.src.rpm with NAF’s GVSIP support added. I have not time to configure or test GVSIP so if anyone can jump in and write up some instructions, that would be super! I’ll get to it eventually but it’s not priority at the moment!

kmod-dahdi-linux-2.11.1-9 – dahdi kernel module for the latest CentOS kernel (3.10.0-862.11.6.el7.x86_64)

libpri-1.6.0 – latest version libpri

wanpipe-7.0.25.1 – software and kernel modules to support Sangoma Cards. Note version “1” is compiled against the standard libpri-1.4.15 that ships with VitalPBX and version “2” is compiled against libpri-1.6.0.

Make sure you run full updates before installing any of this software! Everything is compiled on the current version of VitalPBX with all available updates applied.

See instructions here –> ftp://ftp.sayso.net/VitalPBX/README

Thanks, Andrew

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

Great! We will test

Thanks

lazaro.baca
    Participant
    Up
    Down

the setup-sangoma is focused on elastix, so I think there is a little changes that can be done in that scripts, for example, it tries to restart asterisk with: amportal restart

sayso
    Participant
    Up
    Down

setup-sangoma script runs “wancfg_zaptel.pl –trixbox” which is probably not what you want… I’ve always had success with FreePBX running wancfg_dahdi.

I have a few Sangoma cards lying around here and will try to do some real world testing in the next few days

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.