No idea what is happening when i login… Phone works, website doesnt

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion No idea what is happening when i login… Phone works, website doesnt

Participant

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 Can’t create/write to file ‘/var/tmp/#sql_612_0.MAI’ (Errcode: 28) With Query: select column_name, column_default, is_nullable, data_type, character_maximum_length, numeric_precision, numeric_scale, column_type from `information_schema`.`columns` where `table_schema` = ? and table_name = ?’ in /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/db.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/db.php(0): ombuteldb::__construct() #1 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/db.php(0): ombuteldb->__construct() #2 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/schema.php(0): ombuteldb::query() #3 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/schema.php(0): ombutelschema::query_columns() #4 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/schema.php(0): ombutelschema::query() #5 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/acl/user.php(0): ombutelschema::get() #6 /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/persistent.php(0): ombutelacluser::tables() #7 /usr/share/ombutel/www/include in /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/db.php on line 0

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

Most probably, you applied an update that didn’t finish successfully.

Go to /usr/share/ombutel and execute the following script

php scripts/apply_patches

Let me know if this script generates some exceptions during its execution.

HKGCITY
    Participant
    Up
    Down

@ing-joserivera26 seems like I’m having bad luck. My centos login PEM file seems crashed. So I decided to setup a fresh install of vitalpbx instead of fixing the pem file in recovery mode. But anyways, thanks , I’ll try your method if this happens again.

By the way, another question, is it available to setup multiple digits in IVR Menu? Such as 011042# -> recording 

Since I want to use the IVR menu as verification code system to verify the identity of our staff by client through phone 

Up
    Down

@hkgcity

Yes, it is possible to use multiple digits in IVR menu.

HKGCITY
    Participant
    Up
    Down

@ing-joserivera26 but how am i able to do that? As it fails when i set multiple digits. It just keeps failing and go back to the first menu … 

Up
    Down

You must define the entry as a pattern

_011042# 

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.