One outbound route has ceased working

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion One outbound route has ceased working

Up
Down
    Participant

I am located in Australia. This week I updated to latest version of VitalPBX and today noticed that I can no longer call numbers starting with a “1” such as 1800x, 13x, etc.

I have a specific Outbound Route for these number prefixes, the pattern I use in the route isĀ  1[1238]x.

This route pattern has worked ok for years but now I get a message from the upstream provider telling me that every 1x number I dial has been disconnected. I have two voice providers and calls routed via either of them both return this message.

If I connect a phone direct to the voice provider all is well, but via the PBX it will not work. I can call all other types of number ok, just not anything starting with a “1”.

So far I cannot see anything in the log (attached) to explain this. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
    tonywhelan
    Participant

Resolved. It was some sort of corruption in my profile at my voice provider. All working ok now.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.