Outgoing External CID not showing as set for extension

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Outgoing External CID not showing as set for extension

Participant

I have the following Problem:

If i take a call outside the PBX: internal -> external : the number i set in extension config is not shown. instead the provider fallback number is provided. The provider is Sipgate. The support tells me that there is no SIP-Header like (P-Preferred-Identity: sip:492111234567@sipconnect.sipgate.de) provided. I have not found any solution in the config.

Has anybody an idea?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

That’s a requirement specifically for that VoIP Provider.  What you can do is modify the “sub-construct-cid” context, located at /etc/asterisk/ombutel/extensions__20-baseplan.conf, however, this file is overwritten each time the Software is updated to a new version.

You should modify the s-external extension on “sub-construct-cid“, and add the required headers.

JanBergner91
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hello mrivera,

i have now contacted some other SIP-Providers (5) and 4 of them require exactly this Header (P-Preferred-Identity). I tested this settings in 3CX and it worked perfectly. But i am still on VitalPBX-Way. Is there any possibility to add this as Feature?

Up
    Down

We will try to add this feature for the next version. Thanks for using VitalPBX

Up
    Down

Now is possible to define custom SIP / PJSIP headers per trunk on Version 2.3.0

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.