panel does not show the information

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion panel does not show the information

Up
Down
    Participant

I installed in a new VPS with virtualization VMWARE and the panel does not show correctly the activity of the PBX, the stranger that I have another machine virtualized with VMWARE also and everything is ok

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies

Maybe the monitor service is down, try with the following command:

systemctl restart vpbx-monitor.service
    novapcjau
    Participant

the command does not work, but when I tried several times I reported this error.

It says that you have tried to restart the service many times in a short period. So, you should check first if the service is already running.

systemctl status vpbx-monitor.service
    novapcjau
    Participant

the Monitor Service is not running, even running the command to restart the GUI monitor service

Try rebooting your server

novapcjau
    Participant

I will do a new installation of the PBX, but it has already been restarted several times and the GUI will not work properly again.

novapcjau
    Participant

After a new installation, the problem continued I used the command: systemctl status vpbx-monitor.service, I returned the attached image.

I also tried to restart the monitor and it returned this: [root @ 200-98-119-106 ~] # systemctl restart vpbx-monitor.service
    You have new mail in / var / spool / mail / root

What might be the cause of my DASHBOARD not working properly?

The user confirms that his VPS has an extra firewall who was blocking the port 3000. This port is used for the VitalPBX Dashboard.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.