Parked calls dropping

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Parked calls dropping

Up
Down
    Participant

So we have been experiencing some reports in which people mention that when trying to pick up a call after it was parked, the call is simple dropped when trying to pick it up. This doesn’t happen on all calls but it happens enough for users to consider it a problem. I have been trying to check the logs but don’t seem to understand why o when this happens.

We have yealink T54W and T53 phones, parking is done via linekey in the phones set to be DTMF type and value of  *4. Parking lot is 170 parking spaces are 171-173.

here is the log of my call in which my called got dropped when they say they try to pick me up from parking. If any other file is needed to trouble shoot please let me know.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    InTeleSync
    Participant

We’re hearing similar reports also. Very sporadic. Yealink phones. Our users are parking via Transfers to 700 (not *4).

Mrshanks
    Participant

I don’t have this issue. Then again, we only give the option to valet park and retrieve the call. Do you have custom dialplan to support *4 parking to custom parking extensions? (Just curious)

hlev
    Participant
    @Mrshanksno custom dialplan, once you change the numbers of the default parking lot, it still can be used via *4
    For parking using *4, you must enable in the dial profile the option “Allow Park By
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.