Per Agent Report – Repeated data

VitalPBX Community Support Sonata Stats Per Agent Report – Repeated data

Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::
    When checking the call reports per agent, the main table is showing proper data, but as soon as you click on the agent to show their specific logs, Stats is showing repeated calls for some reason. You can see those calls where only counted once in the official total, but the repeated entries shouldn’t be there.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
    Roger Gaitan
    Keymaster
    none
    Up
    Down
    Is this happening on all agents records? also could you please check the browser if there are any error messages.
    hlev
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    All agents, but strangely not all records, have double entries on the rest of the agents. No error on the browser shown.
    Roger Gaitan
    Keymaster
    none
    Up
    Down
    Would you mind if we take a look at the data? we usually provide remote support through anydesk, we are available from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm US central time.
    InTeleSync
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    I can tell ya’ that our customers are reporting duplicates pretty much across the board in Stats. It appears that for every ring to an Agent there is a record reported. So if the Agent’s desk rang 3 times, there will be 3 records in Stats that permeates throughout. This is creating confusion and grossly inaccurate reporting for true call center events. I have been told in so many kind words that it is UNUSABLE as is.

Please do a deep dive and get this figured out. We’re paying extra on our license for this.

Up
    Down
    Intelesync,

Each call to the agents are different events, this is no duplicated data, this is what really happened during customers calls; This mean that your agents are not answering the calls when arrive or they are not using the pause feature when they’re not in front of the desk.

A good call center must implement the following rules:

1- Login when arrive to the office or the agent is going to start receiving calls

2- Pause if the agent go to lunch, bathroom or is busy

3- unpause when the agent is going to start receiving calls

4- Logout when the agent left the office.

Roger Gaitan
    Keymaster
    none
    Up
    Down
    Thank you for your feedback, I’ll talk with rest of the team about the issue and find a solution as soon as possible.
    InTeleSync
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Are you literally patronizing me and declaring that it’s my customer’s fault that statistics are duplicated throughout because they’re not following the software programmer’s self-declared 4-step call center rules process?

It’s DATA. The DATA is showing as duplicated. Stay in your lane and fix your inner/outer/right/left whatever join. We’ve got this out here with our customers.

Up
    Down
    Intelesync,

I am not patronizing you in anyway, I guess you have a miss perception of my words.

In any way, I would like to understand what is the issue you are having.

When you say duplicated date in every ring, you mean that in each phone ringing in a single call, one record is created.

e.g.:
    If you have configured your queue to rings agents per 15 seconds, so, after this time the queue will send the call to another agent and do the same process. Each ring takes around 5 seconds, so the agents’ phones will ring 3 times, so, you mean that in that 15 seconds 3 items are created?

I’d like to know more about your Queue configurations, like, ring strategy, type of agents, and the agents’ behavior (Do they login/logout? Do they use the pause/unpause feature?).

InTeleSync
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    That is 100% correct Jose.

Stats is actually showing an extenuation of the CDRs report in VitalPBX, where each and every ‘ring’ to an extension is recorded. This could be a direct call to an extension, or a call to a queue, no matter what queue strategy. As you can imagine, a queue with many people will record dozens of CDRs per ring – and subsequently and adversely effecting Stats. Not a big deal in CDRs, but Stats sole purpose is to disseminate and report (preferably) accurate and streamlined information.

Stats should never show on any report (screen or otherwise) an entry with identical timestamps, extension, duration, etc. as shown in the image provided by the original poster. We are finding that this is the case system-wide in Stats.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Tagged: 

• The forum ‘Sonata Stats’ is closed to new topics and replies.