PJSIP Trunk Setup

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion PJSIP Trunk Setup

Participant

Hi, I am in the process of switching over from FreePBX and I can use some help with setting up a pjsip trunk. My provider is Flowroute and the only support documents that I can find on their site is to set up pjsip in FreePBX. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

Maybe you have something wrong in your network. However, you may check the following tutorial: https://vitalpbx.org/en/telnyx-sip-trunk-with-vitalpbx/

powersurge
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Do you have a tutorial for creating a PJSIP trunk? Afterall, that is what this thread was created for…

Up
    Down

No, we don’t have a tutorial for PJSIP, just for sip. That’s remind me, did you know that in VitalPBX we use the port 5062 for PJSIP? Do you have open that port in your router?

powersurge
    Participant
    Up
    Down

My server is in the cloud. I attached a screenshot of my settings.

Up
    Down

Change the port to 5060.

powersurge
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Port 5060 is getting rejected.

powersurge
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I should say that the trunk is still getting rejected with port 5060 configured.

Up
    Down

At least try configuring with SIP, In that way you may know if is something regarding PJSIP. 

powersurge
    Participant
    Up
    Down

SIP registers ok.

Up
    Down

I have a couple of questions:

• What version of Vitalpbx are you running?
    • Why do you need PJSIP for your trunk? I mean, the sip trunks work perfectly

Anyway, I will send you the PJSIP configurations with telnyx tomorrow.

powersurge
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Thank you! I am running the latest version 2.2.2-rc1. I don’t need to use PJSIP, but that seems to be the direction that Voip is moving so I would like to get a head start.

Up
    Down

I am attaching the configuration for a Telnyx trunk with PJSIP

Up
    Down

In the following picture, you may notice that the trunk is registered successfully

powersurge
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I configured it exactly like you did only with my Telnyx credentials and I get a rejection… I don’t get it?

Up
    Down

Well, I don’t know why your server is rejecting the connections over PJSIP. Sorry, dude!! 

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.