PJSIP Trunks – endpoints not found.

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion PJSIP Trunks – endpoints not found.

Participant

Getting a strange issue, with my PJSIP trunks all of a sudden. They are SKyetel pjsip trunkgs and they have been working perfectly fine for the last weeks but all of sudden I get the following in the logs:

[2020-03-04 14:33:47] WARNING[16477] res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_ip.c: Identify 'bf' points to endpoint 'bf' but endpoint could not be found

If I do a pjsip show endpoints in the cli the trunk is not there. As if no trunk was configured, nothing I seem to do makes me be able to cover the ability of the trunk to properly create a pjsip endpoint and the trunk is basically completely down.

Any idea how to fix this?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

Maybe you added some custom parameters on the PJSIP profile that broke the PJSIP driver.

Try to reload the driver to discard any issue on the configurations, so, go to the asterisk CLI, and execute the following command

module reload res_pjsip.so

This must generate an output, check if there are errors in it.

hlev
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Just found what the issue, apparenty some advanced options had been added to the default pjsip profile a couple of releases ago but somehow just decided to cause havoc today. They had caused no issue at before, once I removed them from the profile the endpoints where properly created once again the the trunks where fully functional.

Up
    Down

PJSIP is very strict with parameters, an invalid parameter may break everything.

hlev
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Odd thing was those were in there from several releases ago, not sure why they didn’t cause any issue before =), now I know where to check first.

Thanks for help as usual @ing-joserivera26

Up
    Down

I suppose didn’t cause any issue before, due VitalPBX’s make reloads by module, so, maybe you modified something that makes to VitalPBX to reload the device profiles. Also, another reason could be the Asterisk version, maybe, previous versions were less strict with invalid parameters.

Anyway, I am glad you were able to find and fix the issue.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Tagged: ,

• The topic ‘PJSIP Trunks – endpoints not found.’ is closed to new replies.