QR Code shows wrong URL

VitalPBX Community Support VitXi Mobile (IOS and Android) QR Code shows wrong URL

Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::
    Hello,
    My QR code is being generated for extensions, however when trying to add an extension to a mobile user, they are directed to the wrong IP or URL. Is there a place to change where the QR code is pointing? Right now… it is pointing to our first available ip in a Block – xxx.xxx.xxx.68 – our PBX lives on xxx.xxx.xxx.74. I am also unable to change the URL – it is pulling whatever is assigned to the xxx.xxx.xx.68 address. Please advise!
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    hlev
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Hi @Isaac186, go into Settings -> PBX Settings-> System General and set the Public domain field to your fqdn name so the QR codes get properly generated.

Afuerst
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    Piggy backing off this because I have the same issue. Adding the FDQN to the settings didn’t solve the issue. I get a “404 Not Found” before and after I populated the ‘Public Domain’ field in the settings. Also, the QR code opens in safari, where I think it should be the VitXi app instead.

Can someone point me in the right direction please? It seems like the contact import for mobile devices is implemented in the VitalPBX system, but I’m unable to get it working.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Tagged: 

• The forum ‘VitXi Mobile (IOS and Android)’ is closed to new topics and replies.