Queue external static member

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Queue external static member

Participant
    IT

Hello,

is there a way to insert an external member in the queues?

Thank you

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

Not yet, It only accepts internal extensions.

We can add this as a feature request for future versions of VitalPBX.

gpetriella
    Participant
    IT
    Up
    Down

@ing-joserivera26

Hi,

I hope it will be introduced as soon as possible because I found this very useful.

Thank you

pdifeo
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hi,

I’m interested for this feature.

I have two PBX, one in Italy and one in Spain. Sometime I need that queue in Spain can use also agents in Italy.

Thanks in advance.
    Pasquale

Up
    Down

Just like an option, you may use the OpenVPN add-on to connect remote agents in a secure and fast way to your PBX

pdifeo
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hi,

I try to explain better. I have a company site in Spain and a company site in Italy, both with own PBX and they are interconnectd with IAX2 trunk and dedicated outbound routes to interconnect the sites. 

In Italy there are many people that in Spain. Sometime when a person in Spain is not present, I need to add to Spanish queue an Italian agent.

I cannot have the same PBX for both sites for several reason. One for all it’s the better connection to more near VoIP provider at site.

It’s not big problem. As workaround I have think to create a temporary extension in Spain, add it to the queue and make a call forward to Italian extension.

In the next months I will buy your Communicator, so maybe with hotdesk feature I can solve better. But in this moment in Spain there is always the old PBX (Elastix) and I need to do tests.

Regards
    Pasquale

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.