- February 28, 2019 at 1:55 pm
System is sending emails to extension email address, but not attaching files. Unsure what issue is? two systems setup and config in same way – one of them isnt sending with attachment
example: Have an extension setup for virtual fax – to detect fax “fax setting” and to send fax to email.
Will receive the fax notification email, but PDF is not attached.
I’ve reconfigured email SMTP details, used both internal SMTP as well as external SMTP settings (amazon SES)0
- February 28, 2019 at 3:56 pm
- February 28, 2019 at 4:38 pm
- February 28, 2019 at 4:45 pm
- February 28, 2019 at 8:10 pm
- February 28, 2019 at 8:11 pm
- February 28, 2019 at 8:13 pm
- February 28, 2019 at 8:20 pm
- February 28, 2019 at 9:53 pm
- March 1, 2019 at 1:47 pm
The integrated ‘detect fax’ within 2.2.1 release. I have a fake fax extension configured, and the fax detecting enabled ‘fax settings’ This answers as fax.
However, due to issue where system was receiving faxes but emailing without the attached PDF. Are these fax PDF’s stored somewhere within VitalPBX/Ombutel???? On behalf of a client, this would mean they lost alot of important faxes… Hopefully they’re stored & forwarded, not just shot off via SMTP.0
- March 1, 2019 at 2:49 pm
- March 1, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Perfecto – thank you!
Oddly, the system that wasnt attaching the PDF’s when sending out via SMTP – there is nothing there, no fax extension directory.
However, I ended up forwarding faxes to another system of mine for the client – and it was properly sending out emails with attachments. Faxes were found there…0
- The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.