Removing Extensions from tenant remain in the database.

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Removing Extensions from tenant remain in the database.

Participant

When deleting extensions from a tenant, the old extensions remain in the asterisk database. Is there a way to clean this up without having to manually remove from MariaDB.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

Did you make sure to apply changes after removing the extension?

Convergence
    Participant
    Up
    Down

@ing-joserivera26

Thank you for your response. The process I used was deleting the entire tenant, it then prompts that all data will be deleted under the tenant. I deleted the tenant and proceeded with a reload through the GUI to save changes. When I run a database show through the CLI I still see the old extensions listed in the tenant after recreation. This is also using the default generated prefix T2_.

Convergence
    Participant
    Up
    Down

It seems the issue is with the first created extension of the tenant, upon deleting this extension it states:

This item is being used as destination by the Inbound Routes module.

And will not allow me to delete the extension even though there are no inbound routes assigned to the extension. When deleting the entire tenant, this extension remains in the database, even after recreating the tenant with the same prefix.

Up
    Down

make sure you have the latest version of VitalPBX and the latest version of the MT add-on 

Convergence
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Jose, 

Thanks again for your response. I have the system and addons updated to the current release. I deleted the tenant and it states that it will remove all data associated with the tenant, however after a ‘database show’ I am still seeing extensions. 

/devices/SIP/T2_100/assigned_exten : 100
    /devices/SIP/T2_100/hot_desk : yes
    /devices/SIP/T2_100/hot_desk_ringdevice : yes
    /devices/SIP/T2_100/tenant : 623a633056165aaf
    /devices/SIP/T2_2930/assigned_exten : 2930
    /devices/SIP/T2_2930/hot_desk : no
    /devices/SIP/T2_2930/tenant : a1395425c24c71ef
    /devices/SIP/T2_888/assigned_exten : 888
    /devices/SIP/T2_888/hot_desk : no
    /devices/SIP/T2_888/tenant : 21687911b659feaf

I re-created the tenant with the same prefix T2_ and added extension 2930 and deleted it then doing ‘database show’ I see the following:

/devices/SIP/T2_100/assigned_exten : 100
    /devices/SIP/T2_100/hot_desk : yes
    /devices/SIP/T2_100/hot_desk_ringdevice : yes
    /devices/SIP/T2_100/tenant : 623a633056165aaf
    /devices/SIP/T2_888/assigned_exten : 888
    /devices/SIP/T2_888/hot_desk : no
    /devices/SIP/T2_888/tenant : 21687911b659feaf

I thought this would be a good work around, however after re-creating extension 100 and trying to delete i get the following error through the GUI and will not let me delete. 

This item is being used as destination by the Inbound Routes module. 

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.