Some prompts still missing or pointing to the wrong directory after upgrade

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Some prompts still missing or pointing to the wrong directory after upgrade

Up
Down
    Participant
    none

Ver 2.0.1-1

I followed the post migration and successfully did the following

yum reinstall asterisk-sounds-* -y
    yum reinstall vitalpbx-sounds* -y

I have an issue where some of the prompts are still pointed to the /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en    directory after upgrading from ombutel, the current directory listed in the gui and in the actual directories is /var/lib/asterisk/sound/en_US and the prompts exist their correctly owned by root 755 , most prompts play correctly but

If a call is transferred to an extension then goes to voicemail the prompt  “vm-theperson” or “beep” is not played

If I rename the en_US directory to “en”  the prompt “vm-theperson” and the “beep” prompt play correctly

Can you help please

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies

Try to update those packages:

yum clean all

yum update asterisk-sounds-* vitalpbx-sounds* -y

DannyLarsen
    Participant
    none

No packages marked for update

The prompts are in the directory en_US, the vitalpbx program in this particular case mentioned earlier is looking for the prompt in the “en” folder which no longer exists. If I put in an addtional folder marked “en” with prompts they play correctly, but the prompts are actally in both folder in this case

We will check it!

A new version of VitalPBX has been released, please update your PBX and let me know if that fix your issue.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.