sonata billing , apply tariffs to calls

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion sonata billing , apply tariffs to calls

Up
Down
    Participant

hi

im using a licenses version of sonata billing but i cant get the tariffs applied to calls. Version: 2.0.1-1

in the online manual it mentions a call processing option under the tools menu , but when i acess tools i only see an option for call simulator.

Gerry

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies

The call processing module has been removed in the latest version of Sonata Billing. We recommend you to  use the Call Simulator module to test if you have configured the tariffs in the right way.

gerrykernan
    Participant

hi

i can rate the a call with call simulator

Posted by: gerrykernan

hi

i can rate the a call with call simulator

If you get the right rate when you use the call simulator, then, you will obtain the same results when generate a billing report.

gerrykernan
    Participant

when i generate a report call costs are all 0.00

Check if you assigned the right price category to your extensions, and if the calls are routing through the right carrier.

gerrykernan
    Participant

I’ve noticed when I run a report there is nothing listed under carrier field , I have a carried added and associated with a trunk 

Are you using a full privileges account?

gerrykernan
    Participant

using the admin account

gerrykernan
    Participant

hi

i got this fixed, i had a typo in the trunk name. thanks for you time on this . you can close the ticket.

Gerry

Posted by: gerrykernan

hi

i got this fixed, i had a typo in the trunk name. thanks for you time on this . you can close the ticket.

Gerry

We are glad to hear that you have fixed the error!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.