Sonata Recording

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Sonata Recording

Up
Down
    Participant

Dear Admin,

I need to test out scheduling the recorded calls to push to (Move to) an FTP server via Maintenance Module. So I want to know that is it necessary to purchase a license for the Sonata recording and the Maintenance Module Add-on just to test the feature with a couple of extensions?

Thanks 

Lohitha

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies

No, you may test it without a license, the only limitation is the number of extensions you may syncronize in the Sonata Recordings.

lohitha
    Participant

Hi Mrivera,

Thanks for the reply, And may I know the number of extensions you can sync in Sonata Recordings without a license. Also if you can point me to a Guide/Tutorial on how to configure the Sonata Recordings in combination with Maintenance module to convert and push the files to an external location is much appreciated.

Thanks

Lohitha

lohitha
    Participant

Hi mrivera,

I tried to test the recording files  FTP transfer feature of Sonata Recordings but I couldn’t get

the connection to the FTP server established from the VitalPBX.  My VitalPBX version is 2.4.0-2 and I’m testing with only 3 extensions created.

I set up an FTP server using FileZilla on a Windows PC to which it could be connected easily via Chrome browser or WinSCP. 

But when I tried to connect to the same FTP server via “SonataRecordings>Maintenance>FTP CONFIGURATION” GUI using “Test Configuration” option, it fails with displaying a “No FTP Configurations stored” message.

Could you please let me know whether there is any other setting to be enabled somewhere else to get this working?

Thanks

Lohitha

lohitha
    Participant

Hi,

Anyone who had the same problem?

PitzKey
    Participant
    US

@lohitha

I see two sections are missing. have you tried filling in the missing fields?

Did you save the settings before testing the FTP connection?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.