Sonata Switchboard not connecting after upgrade to VitalPBX 2.3.0-3

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Sonata Switchboard not connecting after upgrade to VitalPBX 2.3.0-3

Up
Down
    Participant

Hi,

Since upgrading to  VitalPBX 2.3.0-3 Sonata Switchboard is not connecting to VitalPBX.  I revoked the license and uninstalled switchboard from the shell then did a “yum clean all” then I reinstalled switchboard but it still refuses to connect to VitalPBX. I tried to use the Build Connection in setup but I get “Cannot connect to the PBX GUI”.  Can anyone help? Thanks.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies

Try the following:

rm -rf /etc/ombutel/ombutel-maint.conf

/usr/share/ombutel/scripts/generate_maint_key

Gary
    Participant

I have the same issue, I found it was because I was connected with https when I changed to http all was fine, not sure if the upgrade did this maybe there is a setting I can change for this but http works fine for me now.

Yes, try over HTTP

uscadmin
    Participant

Sorry guys the suggestions did not work.  HTTPS is being forced by the system even though I changed VitalPBX to HTTP only.  VitalPBX works in HTTP only but switchboard still forces HTTPS.

Ok, follow these steps:

• Allow the port 3008 on VitalPBX’s firewall
    • Trust the self-signed certificate going to the following URL: https://YOUR-PBXIP:3008
    • Refresh the Sonata Switchboard

Actually, the Sonata Switchboard doesn’t work over HTTPS because the new browser doesn’t like the self-signed certificates.

uscadmin
    Participant

Allow port 3008 did not work to bring up the switchboard either.  I am able to get into sonata switchboard via login credentials and I am able to make changed to the configurations inside.  What is not working is the switchboard itself.  The connection is saying that the API status is disconnected.  This worked just fine before upgrade of VitalPBX to 2.3.0-3.

We already try in our production and dev server, and we are not able to reproduce the issue.

uscadmin
    Participant

Still having no luck connecting to the live switchboard even after updating both VitalPBX (updated to 2.3.1-1) and Sonata Switchboard (updated to 2.0.4-3).  I am able to do all the configurations etc within Sonata Switchboard but it just wont connect to VitalPBX to give the live extensions view and management.  I have opened ports 3001 and 3008 on VitalPBX firewall also.  I have uninstalled Sonata Switchboard several times, I even revoked the license and re-license several times.  Now I have no more revoking of the license for the rest of the year and still no working switchboard.  I would really appreciate any help I can get with this.  Thanks.

Gary
    Participant

There is a firewall service “switchboard” as well as “sonata switchboard” not sure what it’s for but that is open on port 4445 give it a try and see if it helps.

Posted by: uscadmin

Still having no luck connecting to the live switchboard even after updating both VitalPBX (updated to 2.3.1-1) and Sonata Switchboard (updated to 2.0.4-3).  I am able to do all the configurations etc within Sonata Switchboard but it just wont connect to VitalPBX to give the live extensions view and management.  I have opened ports 3001 and 3008 on VitalPBX firewall also.  I have uninstalled Sonata Switchboard several times, I even revoked the license and re-license several times.  Now I have no more revoking of the license for the rest of the year and still no working switchboard.  I would really appreciate any help I can get with this.  Thanks.

I can make a quick check to your installation in two ways: 

1. Give me access through SSH and Web to your server
    2. Or, Use AnyDesk to make a Remote Desktop connection and eventually check your server.

You can send me an email to miguel@vitalpbx.com

uscadmin
    Participant

Most appreciative for your assistance in getting Sonata Switchboard to work again Miguel.  A million thanks to you. ? 

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.