Spying on extension does not work

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Spying on extension does not work

Participant
    Hello,

We’ve beent rying to set up a way for new support employees to listen in on calls made by more senior support employees. The spy function seems excellent for this, but the problem is that it does not work here. When I press *55 on my phone and after that the extension number, the line just cuts and I do not hear the agent speaking to a customer. I’ve checked the Class of service and Feature codes and bot are ok and allow spying.
    In the advanced tab on the Extension I’ve also made sure that Block Spy Me is not activated.
    Is there anything I’m missing here?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    Make sure to disable the phone features, some phones like yealink and grandstream comes with a list of features enabled, this avoid users can dial any PBX’ features
    SebastienCGM
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Make sure to disable the phone features, some phones like yealink and grandstream comes with a list of features enabled, this avoid users can dial any PBX’ features

Thanks for the quick response! It is indeed a Yealink T48 phone, you wouldn’t happen to know which feature is blocking is this would you?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.