Support – Issue with OpenVPN after upgrade

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Support – Issue with OpenVPN after upgrade

Participant

OpenVPN no longer works after the upgrade.  I attempted to open a ticket with VitalPBX and it wants a “Support Code”, no idea what that is.  When I put the license key back in for OpenVPN it just sits there and does NOTHING.  What is a support code?  It won’t allow me to open a ticket without a Support Code.  Again, nothing happens once I hit submit to try and add the license back in.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    Steve
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I am out of service without OpenVPN that I paid for previously does not work any longer!

Up
    Down

What did you upgrade?

Did you perform a full system update?

Did you update the openvpn add-on?

Did you update VitalPBX?

Steve
    Participant
    Up
    Down

When I logged into the dashboard it said there was an update, so I updated.  Since the update I can’t get Openvpn to aknowledge my license.  It says it won’t accept past the two free licenses.  I purchased the OpenVPN from the VitalPBX store and it has work fine until I did the update.

I tried to update from the Administrator drop down “Check for Updates” and then that fixed nothing.  I did a yum update.  That didn’t still didn’t allow OpenVPN.

I then reboot and still OpenVPN is still now allowing more that two free licenses.

When I got the issue of can’t add more licenses that is where I finally found my license and re-added it.

OpenVPN still doesn’t allow more that the 2 free licenses.

I haven’t done anything except follow instructions to update VitalPBX.  I don’t think I will be eager to ever update VitalPBX if it is going to break the system.

I have posted a small portion of my openvpn.log and change my ip address

What OpenVPN add-on?  If this was and upgrade wouldn’t that have been done if there was a fix for Openvpn?  How do I add the OpenVPN add-on.  The update from the “Check for updates” and yum updates wouldn’t have gotten that either???

What did the update actually do if it didn’t do a complete update?  I just clicked on the update and then after it messed up the OpenVPN I tried the above methods to try and get it fixed with out any luck.

Steve
    Participant
    Up
    Down

If I try and register the license that I already purchased a month or so back it flashes something in red that “You have reached the maximum number of activation’s allowed for the provided license.

I licensed this on 9/29/2019 @ 5:14 PM .  I am not sure why if this was already licensed and working why an upgrade would break an already activated license.

Up
    Down

You may send us your license number to support@vitalpbx.com in order to reset it.

Steve
    Participant
    Up
    Down

It has been sent

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Support – Issue with OpenVPN after upgrade’ is closed to new replies.