Cannot search an extension!!

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Cannot search an extension!!

Participant
    none
    WOW

After entering an extension I get the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method modules\extensions\extensions::search() in /usr/share/ombutel/www/includes/app/Core.php on line 0

now the system is dead. That isn’t a good experience here, what to do?

Thanks, stay safe

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    Jakob
    Participant
    none
    Up
    Down
    This was the first extension I added…
    Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    NI
    Up
    Down
    One of the reasons why the nmtui is not installed in Digital Ocean is that they do not allow changes at the network level since they are fixed parameters. If you made a change at the network level, it could be causing you problems.

Jakob
    Participant
    none
    Up
    Down
    Thank you Rodrigo

So what you are saying, is that I can not use nmcli as I’m not supposed to install it in the backend and it’s not working in the frontend.

That’s very confusing indeed. What would be your solution?

Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    NI
    Up
    Down
    Sorry I was wrong, it’s nmtui. You cannot change any network parameters in Digital Ocean.
    Up
    Down
    I think you mean the you click on the search button after entering the extension, and this produce the error.

For selecting an existing extension, you must open the module menu, that is located on the right top corner of the module form.

Jakob
    Participant
    none
    Up
    Down
    Dead like = white screen, empty screen, nothing on the screen, can’t load = dead!

Thank you anyhow…

I deleted the droplet, waiting if there is a solution to my problems so to make a second start.

Up
    Down
    According to your first post is what I said, you click on the search button located on the extension field.

However,this not avoid to use the PBX in anyway.

On next minor update we will remove that search button to avoid such behavior.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.