- August 24, 2019 at 11:22 pm
I Need report to my customer how many calls come from each trunk/numer. I cant see how do it from CDR data. I using tenants and lots trunks/numbers coming to pbx. CDR dont connect multiples records from same call and neiter keep original DID dialed. Its a problem in all asterisk based pbx i Know. Will pe awesome if VitalPbx ppl solve this matter, this will put Vital in a new level.0
- August 25, 2019 at 4:57 pm
- August 25, 2019 at 6:15 pm
I Worked a lot this days on that and find some big trouble:
1 – if incomming call go for multiples pbx components (irv..then queues ..then anouncements etc) the CDR dont create a record for each stage but seend only do last record where call hang up… this is make impossible track , based on cdr, call progression…
2 – worst: CDR field duration is filled only w time consumed on the last place active. So if u take 10 seconds on IVR then go 3 seconds on Queues then hangup, cdr will register only your queue time (3 secs) and ignore your ivr time (10 secs)
3 – worst: I create a filed on cdr (link) and CDR already have a field called trunk (never filled by vital), i fill this fields w uniqueid and DID changind extensions__20_baseplan.conf, app-incoming. When call come and go to IVR (first place) and i hangup, all sata saved nicely (trunk/did and link/uniqueid), but if i press any ivr option i go to Queue… if i hangup there CDR records dont show trunk or link info…seens CDR memory data is cleared each time call pass from place to place
I believe this behavor is not good to report a pbx operation.
Please Vital Crew, lets solve this issues to make Vital the best PBX arround!0
- August 26, 2019 at 5:27 pm
- Yes, it is not possible to build or save a call progression step by step. The CDR only save one CDR item per call.
- The CDR information about a call when interacts with multiple applications (IVR, Queues) is not very accurate.
- The Trunk field gets filled when a calls in/out through any trunk.
Something to have in mind is that asterisk natively generates one CDR item for each open channel, so, for each queue call to any of the agents, generate a new CDR item.0
- August 26, 2019 at 5:44 pm
- August 26, 2019 at 7:49 pm
- August 26, 2019 at 9:14 pm
- August 27, 2019 at 8:06 pm
I Attacked a image w cdr record:
– inbound call (come from another pbx DID 273) no preserved in anyware on cdr record
– Go to ivr , then queue, then extension awnswer… – no info about this trip (but ok)
– No trunk information on record (in fact trunk never filled w anything)
– Source is ok (cid is my extension in another pbx)
– dst and destination are same = extension awnswer the call0
- September 4, 2019 at 1:39 am
- September 4, 2019 at 2:26 am
- October 4, 2019 at 7:47 pm
We have a task for adding the cel events as a report, here you will see each call step by step.0
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.