Transfer calls between servers

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Transfer calls between servers

Participant

Hi,

I have two servers with VitalPBX. Each of these has a Sip Trunk to an external provider, the calls are received in an IVR and I can dial any local extension without problem.

The two servers are connected using a Sip Trunk and I can make calls between servers without problem.

The problem I have is that when a call is received via the IVR on a server I can not dial an extension on the other server, which is important to us.

Any help on this?

Thank you

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

In the IVR you may define extensions or number patterns, you should define these patterns at the beginning of the entries.

Check the picture attached. In this example, I allow to the caller dial 055 + a number of 4 digits, when a caller do this, the call will be sent to an outbound route

pgoris
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hello,

After my last update, the trunk between my servers is still active, but I can no longer call extensions from the other server.

Attach log call from B –> A

pgoris
    Participant
    Up
    Down

This is the log on server A

pgoris
    Participant
    Up
    Down

This is the configuration in server A

pgoris
    Participant
    Up
    Down

This is the configuration in server B

Up
    Down

Do you have a DID created for the extension 5136 on Server A?

pgoris
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hi MRivera,

Yes, I have

Up
    Down

According to the the shared info, the extension 5136 is not defined in the inbound routes on the server A

toxicfusion
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Question.

How’re you liking the AIX trunk between your VitalPBX servers?  Are you able to remote BLF monitoring (monitor opposite PBX extension status with BLF)?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.