Trouble mapping an extension

Participant
    US
    Hello,

We are getting this error when trying to map an extension

Please let me know if you need any further info

Thanks

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
    PitzKey
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    Seems like I cannot edit the above post:

I wanted to try to uninstall and re-install the add-on. It does not seem like you can do that.

Up
    Down
    What phone brand and model are you using?
    PitzKey
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    Sorry I forgot to include that. Fanvil X6U.
    Gary
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    I had similar issue when loading phonebook on Fanxil 6XU but resolved that issue see here it may help, https://community.vitalpbx.org/forums/topic/not-loading-remote-phonebook/

PitzKey
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    Yes. We use phonebooks in that template. I will try to follow the steps in your post.

Thank you for letting me know!

PitzKey
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    Unfortunately, we are still getting the same error after trying what you shared. We also tried creating a template with no phonebook at all, we’re still getting the same error.

We also tried to map a x210. Same result.

However, now, even tho it throws the error, it maps the device…. But… when clicking to view the device config, it opens this URL: http pbxip/?class=provisioning&method=showConfigurationFile&device=wXmR1E we get greeted with this:

Then we tried to see if we can pull the actual config file, so we went to: http pbxip/phoneprov/97261a57a69ac9ab/the_mac_address.cfg
    And we got this:

Not Found
    The requested URL /var/lib/vitalpbx/provisioning/provisioning_templates/97261a57a69ac9ab/index.php was not found on this server.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thank you

PitzKey
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    Bump?
    Roger Gaitan
    Participant
    none
    Up
    Down
    Seems to be related to permissions please try this and send us the output ls -l /var/lib/vitalpbx/provisioning/provisioning/provisioning_templates
    Roger Gaitan
    Participant
    none
    Up
    Down
    You can try to update permissions by executing this on the console chown apache /var/lib/vitalpbx/provisioning/provisioning/provisioning_templates/{folder_name} for each folder.

Then try again to provision.

PitzKey
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    Hi Roger,

Thanks, that fixed it.

However, with the unlicensed version, you can only map 50 devices and we don’t see anywhere to purchase a license.

We urgently need a license as we started migrating a huge client and already changed the DHCP option 66 string.

Please advise, thank you

PitzKey
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    Any update on EPM licenses? we are still stuck not being able to map more than 50 devices
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.