- February 11, 2021 at 11:49 am
- February 11, 2021 at 12:40 pm
- February 11, 2021 at 12:50 pm
GaryParticipantI had similar issue when loading phonebook on Fanxil 6XU but resolved that issue see here it may help, https://community.vitalpbx.org/forums/topic/not-loading-remote-phonebook/0
- February 11, 2021 at 1:44 pm
- February 11, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Unfortunately, we are still getting the same error after trying what you shared. We also tried creating a template with no phonebook at all, we’re still getting the same error.
- February 11, 2021 at 4:27 pm
We also tried to map a x210. Same result.
However, now, even tho it throws the error, it maps the device…. But… when clicking to view the device config, it opens this URL: http pbxip/?class=provisioning&method=showConfigurationFile&device=wXmR1E we get greeted with this:
Then we tried to see if we can pull the actual config file, so we went to: http pbxip/phoneprov/97261a57a69ac9ab/the_mac_address.cfg
And we got this:
The requested URL /var/lib/vitalpbx/provisioning/provisioning_templates/97261a57a69ac9ab/index.php was not found on this server.
Please let me know if you need any further information.
- March 2, 2021 at 4:37 pm
- March 2, 2021 at 7:12 pm
- March 5, 2021 at 2:53 pm
- The forum ‘New Provisioning System (EPM) – 2021 (Beta)’ is closed to new topics and replies.