trunk losing record – vital 3.0.4-2

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion trunk losing record – vital 3.0.4-2

Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::
    Good morning, I have been using the vital version 2.4.0-2 Aterisk 16.6.2 for some time now, and everything works perfectly.
    but these days I had to create a new server and installed version 3.0.4-2 Asterisk 18.0.1 and I don’t know if it is a problem with the version, but now my trunk constantly loses registration and I need to go there and simply apply it again, I don’t need to change nothing, just apply again and the trunk registers.
    my old version of vital remains up, and everything works normally there.

would have any correction? already gave yum update

would you have a stable version to recommend?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

This depends on what provider are you using, and if you are using the right settings when configuring your trunk with PJSIP.
    andreb
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    good morning Jose, the provider is the same as I use with the other version of vital, I’m using trunk SIP
    Up
    Down
    What’s the name of the provider?

Did you change the default ports of version 3?

Because in the new installations of version 3, the PJSIP protocol runs on port 5060, and the SIP protocol on port 5062.

andreb
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Yes, I saw it changed, in fact I changed it to 5078
    But the registration is all right, the trunk is registering normal.
    What happens is that sometime later the trunk loses its registration, and it only returns the registration after I go to the trunk page and have it applied again.

But okay, I asked to see if it was already a known problem.

for now I will upload another VM with the old ISO 2.4.0-2, which I already use on the other server.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Up
    Down
    I recommend you to try configuring your trunk using PJSIP instead of SIP, because, as you might know, SIP has been deprecated by the Asterisk Team.
    andreb
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    on the same day, I created a new VM with version 2.4.2-7 and passed all the trunk to it, after that I had no problem so far everything is ok.
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.