Unable to provision Yealink T46S extensions modules

VitalPBX Community Support Reporting an Issue Unable to provision Yealink T46S extensions modules

Participant
    IT
    Up
    Down
    The endpoint manager interface doen’t allow to set up the monitor type for the extension modules. This happen both in version 3.0.4-2 and 2.4.2-7, additionally versions 2.x print the message “This model does not support expansion modules.” on the top of extension modules tab.
    Tried also to configure the exensions modules manually via advanced settings (version 3.0.4-2) but was only a frustating waste of time… I entered setting for all 40 buttons but nothing was saved!

I’ve already read here a lot of complaints about the endpoint manager and the promise of a new implementation. I understand this require a lot of effort and time but meanwhile, PLEASE, let users to specify settings manually to be appended to the generated mac file. By saying manually I mean a simple text area where we can write down anything appropriate to overcome missing or obsolete config fields.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down
    Thanks for reporting it; However, this will be improved on the new provisioning module.

Best regards,

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.