Unable to remove trunks, codecs etc using GUI

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Unable to remove trunks, codecs etc using GUI

Up
Down
    Participant

Having tested VitalPBX for a while I’ve just done my first live install. I’ve installed the latest version and started to configure trunks etc. Everything is going ok except…

I can’t remove trunks from Outbound routes, codecs from trunks, basically anything that’s picked from a list. If I open the list and either remove individual entries or hit “remove all” then accept it remains in the list. I can add new entries, but the old ones aren’t removed.

Is this a known GUI bug? I don’t want to have to keep deleting and re-creating routes and trunks just to make changes.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies

I suppose that is something related to your browser. Currently, we have tested VitalPBX with the most used browsers, like Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari.

wizardict
    Participant

Thanks, you are correct it looks like an issue with IE. Unfortunately that’s the only browser available on the management server, but I’ve got an old box with Chrome on so I can work from there.

Thanks for your help.

You’re welcome

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.