Uploading MoH files

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Uploading MoH files

Up
Down
    Participant

I am now running 25+ VitalPBX servers for my clients, some of whom are interested in different hold music. I am purchasing an extended license for about 10 or so different audio files from a MoH provider.  Is there a way to scp the MoH files I want to provide my clients? Uploading them individual can get a bit tedious. If I could upload multiple files at once in the MoH pane, that would work too.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    mo10
    Participant

Idea:

default moh files should be here:
    /var/lib/asterisk/moh

you could replace them and set rights (644).

Don’t know the right format (wav 8khz ulaw?) but you will find out.

But you need to SCP to every server. Why should this be easier then doing it in VitalPBX?
    Since there is Bulk Modifications and you can set the MOH there.

kbohannon
    Participant

It’s the initial uploading part. In the GUI I have to upload one at a time. Via scp I can hit all my servers in one command each. So far.mp3s worth VBR are working well.

We will add the possibility to upload multiple MoH sounds at the same time, as a feature request task

vitorcosta
    Participant

How can I turn the defaul MoH as Random, created a .random file, but made no diference.

Posted by: @vitorcosta

How can I turn the defaul MoH as Random, created a .random file, but made no diference.

In our latest RC version, we fix the issue about random MOH, join to our beta program to learn how to install RC versions of VitalPBX

In version 2.3.6 of VitalPBX, it is possible to define a default MoH for global usage

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.