User portal can not download recordings after upgrade.

VitalPBX Community Support Reporting an Issue User portal can not download recordings after upgrade.

Participant
    Up
    Down
    Last night I upgraded a customer from Ver2 to Ver3 all went well except now when users login to the portal they can play there recorded calls but they can not download them ?

If I check the calls from Administrator CDR reports I can download them. I tried (asterisk -rx”module reload cdr_adaptive_odbc.so) but no change.

I also ran (/usr/share/vitalpbx/scripts/CSVToCDR VPBX.csv) which gave errors and did not help.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
    Gary
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    After leaving it over night it seems better I can now download recordings ? the download box shows as a empty box but when you hover over it the text now shows download and works if you press it, if you change to dark theme the box text is shown so some ajustments need to be done on the default light mode. It would also be nice if when you press the download button it would actually download insted of opening another screen the having to use a drop down menu and select download again.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.