Video calls configuration between extensions and videoconference

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Video calls configuration between extensions and videoconference

Participant

Hello everyone, some guide that allows me to configure video calls between extensions and configure videoconferencing

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

If u are using sip enable the video settings and codecs on the sip settings.

Mrshanks
    Participant
    Up
    Down

What if we setup our own Jitsi Meet server? We know v3 is coming out, but many of us aren’t going to immediately pull the trigger and even though we don’t know your roadmap from 2.4.x, I’m sure there will be LTS for it or the final forms of it.

However, when you go to Video Conference, there is no way to manually via html or any other way restrict those options to just our own Jitsi Meet server. So, in meantime, we just don’t offer that option. It isn’t really feasible to ask the client to type the address either. We’re looking for a completely seamless, branded experience.

jrosetto
    Participant
    Up
    Down

@ing-joserivera26

What if we are using PJSIP?

PitzKey
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down

In the meantime you can use https://meet.vitalpbx.org/

jhaguilar
    Participant
    Up
    Down

@ing-joserivera26 thank you very much it works, it was problems in the sip configuration.

jhaguilar
    Participant
    Up
    Down

@pitzkey I already tried it I find it very interesting, I will investigate more information to get the most out of it, thank you very much.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.