VitalPBX Call Center Statistics

VitalPBX Community Support Frequently Asked Questions VitalPBX Call Center Statistics

Participant

Greetings,

Is there a call center statistics and reporting software that you guys offer as the add-on or support?

Best Regards,

-G.

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
    Up
    Down

Hi renshed, I don’t know what is wrong in your system, but in my pbx I am able to request a trial version. Maybe is something regarding to your browser, sometimes browser plugins makes chrome get crazy. Try with edge or firefox

Up
    Down

This is the email after request the trial version

renshed
    Participant
    Up
    Down

hi mrivera,

Try fill up the request trial information and click REQUEST TRIAL button, after that the page isn’t working HTTP ERROR 500.

Up
    Down
    Posted by: renshed

hi mrivera,

Try fill up the request trial information and click REQUEST TRIAL button, after that the page isn’t working HTTP ERROR 500.

I did it.

renshed
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I tried in firefox and edge the same problem HTTP ERROR 500 after clicking REQUEST TRIAL button. but i receive Trial license in my email.

renshed
    Participant
    Up
    Down

hi mrivera, 

Supposed to be when fill the request trial information and submit REQUEST TRIAL button, automatically the call center stats will go directly to the call center stats homepage. No problem for receiving  the trial license in email, the problem is the HTTP ERROR 500 after click submit button REQUEST TRIAL.

Up
    Down
    Posted by: renshed

hi mrivera, 

Supposed to be when fill the request trial information and submit REQUEST TRIAL button, automatically the call center stats will go directly to the call center stats homepage. No problem for receiving  the trial license in email, the problem is the HTTP ERROR 500 after click submit button REQUEST TRIAL.

Sorry renshed but i am not able to reproduce that issue. I made the trial request but I didn’t receive any error.

renshed
    Participant
    Up
    Down

i tried already in my two machines, 1 physical and 1 vm, all updated to the latest OS but still the same problem after clicking submit button request trial, it showing pages is not working http error 500. i tried restarting httpd and even rebooting the server still the same problem. 

renshed
    Participant
    Up
    Down

hi mrivera,

when i look at the python sript vpbx_asternic_stats.py its using asternic-stats-pro-2.2.4.tgz no matter how many times i installed vitalpbx and install call center stats pro, after requesting trial license it goes to the page is not showing (HTTP ERROR 500).

What i did is i edit the python script and change the asternic-stats-pro-2.2.4.tgz to asternic-stats-pro-2.2.3.tgz (this is the current release in asternic website), and then i run manually python script its working fine using the version 2.2.3, i can request trial license, after submitting request trial license the page automatically go to the call center stats login page, and now i can login to the call center stats with 30 day trial full version.

then i test vitalpbx call center feature, i use simple and basic call center in vitalpbx (Static Agent, IVR and QUEUE). i create EXTENSION, then i create QUEUE and add the extension as static agent, then i create IVR, then i assigned the IVR to the inbound route, and works great BUT the problem is no records or reports showing in call center stats pro (i can see in call center stats pro the callers in REALTIME TAB, after the caller hangup theres no data in call center stats). I checked the vitalpbx reports and all calls showing.

renshed
    Participant
    Up
    Down

hi mrivera,

when i look at the python sript vpbx_asternic_stats.py its using asternic-stats-pro-2.2.4.tgz no matter how many times i installed vitalpbx and install call center stats pro, after requesting trial license it goes to the page is not showing (HTTP ERROR 500).

What i did is i edit the python script and change the asternic-stats-pro-2.2.4.tgz to asternic-stats-pro-2.2.3.tgz (this is the current release in asternic website), and then i run manually python script its working fine using the version 2.2.3, i can request trial license, after submitting request trial license the page automatically go to the call center stats login page, and now i can login to the call center stats with 30 day trial full version.

then i test vitalpbx call center feature, i use simple and basic call center in vitalpbx (Static Agent, IVR and QUEUE). i create EXTENSION, then i create QUEUE and add the extension as static agent, then i create IVR, then i assigned the IVR to the inbound route, and works great BUT the problem is no records or reports showing in call center stats pro (i can see in call center stats pro the callers in REALTIME TAB, after the caller hangup theres no data in call center stats). I checked the vitalpbx reports and all calls showing.

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.