VitalPBX is rejecting Vitelity

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion VitalPBX is rejecting Vitelity

Up
Down
    Participant

When I dial our DID it rings busy and the following is from Vitelity Tech support.  

I show your sub account is registered properly, but your device is rejecting our traffic: 

Apr 13 8:30:32.848 AM 64.2.xxx.xxx> 172.245.190.84 INVITE sip:xxx5000441@172.245.190.84:5060 SIP/2.0 
    Apr 13 8:30:32.893 AM 172.245.xxx.xxx > 64.2.142.27 SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden 

These rejections are coming from VitalPBX. 

Thanks for your help

Andy

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies

Please, Place a call trace of an incoming call to your DID

360andy
    Participant

I have called using my verizon cell as well as my google hang out & Skype. All indicate busy or unavailable. I don’t have a land line. Is there a way to do a call trace with any of the above devices?  What is it that you are looking for? 

To me it seems like a networking  security error.

Here is arecord from vitelity

A call to your DID xxx5000441 from xxx9058888 has failed at 8:19am on 04/13/2018 MDT. We received ‘CONGESTION’ when attempting to route the call to your server or device. This number is configured to route to the peer 360a_pbxout on the account 360andy. 

Thanks again for your help, it is mystifying. I have this installed on a VPS and whitelisted the vitelity server if that helps. 

360andy
    Participant

When I go to my Verizon call history it does not show any calls to this number.

Are you able to make outgoing calls?

360andy
    Participant

Yes with a GV trunk

May be you have a wrong configuration in your Vitelity trunk. We don’t have to much information to determinate the issue, However, I am sharing you a trunk configuration with Vitality that is working correctly (Picture Attached)

This is the register string (Set the field “Use default”  to no): VITELITY_USER:VITELITY_PASSWORD@inbound24.vitelity.net:5060

360andy
    Participant

Thanks for all your help. I am know able to call in. I used you pics to help set it up. Seems like there is a conflict when I am setting up an outbound Vitelity trunk. When I setup another trunk for outbound only the outbound works but the inbound fails. That is not a drop dead issue on this sever because I am using Google Voice as the outbound trunk.  

I will play around with the settings to see if I can get both working.

Thanks for all your help. it is very nice to have a company that provides this support. I will recommend you to everyone.

Andy

dbaum22101
    Participant
    US
    The above thread only addresses user ID and password authentication to vitelity

How does one configure peer trunking with IP address authentication?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.