VitalPBX to VitalPBX trunk

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion VitalPBX to VitalPBX trunk

Up
Down
    Participant

Hi Forum Members,

Can anyone give details on how to setup an iax2 trunk between two VitalPBX servers so that extensions at PBX-A can call directly extensions at PBX-B.  I have tried but the trunk only works if all calls are directed to a specific incoming route e.g. an extension or auto attendant etc.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies

In the trunks module you may select an specific class of service to handle incoming calls, the trunk default context (CoS) send the calls through the Inbound Routes definitions, but, if you select any other context (CoS) the calls will be send to any extension defined in that CoS.

uscadmin
    Participant

These are my settings on PBX1 and PBX2 still with no ability to call extensions direct.  Is there a default incoming route or some other setting that I might be missing?

What are your settings?

uscadmin
    Participant

How do I upload pic?

Look the picture attached

uscadmin
    Participant

Thanks for your assistance.  The problem was a combination of the Class of Service setting (which you helped me with) and I also had dialing restrictions which prevented the extensions from being reached.

Great!!

dps1979
    Participant

Can you please send me the settings for vitalpbx to vitalpbx?

Thank you.

Posted by: dps1979

Can you please send me the settings for vitalpbx to vitalpbx?

Thank you.

dps1979
    Participant

Thank you.

I also created an Outbound Route, Route Selection and CoS,  hut I get a “no route exists” message. Do I miss something?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.