VitXi Mobile IOS does not take incoming calls

VitalPBX Community Support VitXi Mobile (IOS and Android) VitXi Mobile IOS does not take incoming calls

Participant
    Hello

I am starting a demo platform to show my clients the magic of VitXi Mobile but it cannot take incoming calls.

When calling a extension, the mobile phone is ringing once, showing that the app is well registered but it stops ringing after that (my physical SIP phone is still ringing). When I answer the call on my mobile before the end of the ring, the communication is immediately hangup.

The outgoing calls are OK from VitXi Mobile.
    In and out calls are OK to and from the VitXi Webapp (with the same account).

Did anyone have this kind of issue that make the product unusable ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    Matt Rizkowsky
    Participant
    US
    Up
    Down
    I noticed that incoming calls issue where it rings once and is unable to pickup the call.
    Up
    Down
    Can you explain more about your environment:

Protocol: UDP, TCP,TLS?
    VitXi Platform: IOS, Android?
    VoIP Provider?
    Where is hosted the PBX?

Can you get an Asterisk call trace from Asterisk CLI to see if there’s any error there?

jgrossiord
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Hello Jose

MT config hosted on Digital Ocean

The extension config is the default as shown in doc to activate VitXi

I use VitXI on IOS

Notice that outbound calls from VitXI are working well. The problem is on inbound :

• if VitXI app is not open, it rings once on phone and then not anymore (it still rings on my desktop phone)
    • if VitXI app is open, it rings until I answer the call but when I answer, the other part is redirected to he voicemail

Up
    Down
    Configure the NAT settings in the PJSIP Settings module.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.