VitXi Release

Up
Down
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    kbohannon
    Participant

Same with my clients, many of whom simply unplugged their phones and took them home. I thought the Communicator app for iOS was going to be released last August? Zoiper and Grandstream Wave are fine, but I am still hoping for a Kerio Operator-like softphone that requires only the user’s account login and not the SIP password to get configured.

toxicfusion
    Participant

I also third this…..  VitalPBX has been “blowing-up” in popularity.

All my clients requesting things I cannot offer.. This would be great if was available right now.

Even have issue with fact I cant do other inbound call logic or patterns. IE – two different type of night modes. 

We’re doing big efforts to release the Vitxi WebRTC client with VitalPBX 3 ASAP. Please, be patient.

kbohannon
    Participant

@toxicfusion If I understand your comment about multiple night modes, correctly, I use several Night Mode options in sequence for some of my clients working remotely, by sending calls first through an IVR that has a fake 2-second ringing. IVR entires point to the different night modes, each of which route divert calls to cell phones defined in custom destinations. The clients need understand only the sequence, and that the first night mode option if active overrides the subsequent ones, and so must be turned off. Works quite well for them. Does this help?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.