VitXi WebRTC Park Call

VitalPBX Community Support VitXi WebRTC VitXi WebRTC Park Call

Participant
    Up
    Down
    When on a call provide a quick single-click Park Call button (transfer -> 700).

Accompany this with a button to quickly view parked calls on the system and to single-click pick up.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    US
    Up
    Down
    We will evaluate this feature for future releases.
    InTeleSync
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    With all due respect sir, this “evaluation” should have occured with version 0.00.01, as it’s arguably one of the most important of user functions that drives an end user’s (and reseller’s) decision to use VitXi Mobile versus one of the myriad other more mature options available in the marketplace. It is THE feature that directly interacts with the underlying VitalPBX system.

My customers expect to be able to quickly and easily park a call on their desk phone, then subsequently, quickly and easily pick that call up on their mobile app, and vice versa. Anybody and everybody can call forward. Be a differentiator and provide clear value to using the app.

VitXi mobile has to play catch-up to the rest of the mobile app world, and is currently doing so at a breakneck sloth’s pace.

Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    US
    Up
    Down
    It is not clear to me if this request is for VitXi WebRTC or for VitXi Mobile. since this topic refers to VitXi WebRTC.
    InTeleSync
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    From VitXi WebRTC, choose Settings -> VitXi Mobile, where the user can snap a pic of their QR Code.

Rodrigo Cuadra
    Keymaster
    US
    Up
    Down
    I find it a very interesting Feature, but remember that the profile of a PJSIP WebRTC device is very different than the profile of a PJSIP Mobile device. In order to implement it, it would be necessary to associate another device with the same extension and that is the one that generates the QR code.
    InTeleSync
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Well other than the Send Push, there isn’t anything different needed profile-wise when running WebRTC or Mobile app. In the dial plan look for the Send Push option for an extension device, but also ascertain if a VitXi Mobile UAD is registered before attempting to send the push regardless.

But using the same device profile for WebRTC and VitXi mobile should not be (and is not currently for me) an issue.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘VitXi WebRTC’ is closed to new topics and replies.