Vmx locater

Up
Down
    Participant

Hi guys, i’m trying to setting an extra option (for example pressing 0) after the voicemail recording.

In the elastix system i used the Vmx locater but i’m not able to find it in vital pbx 2.3.6-1.

I need to make a direct call after the recording, how can handle this?

Thanks in advance

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies

On VitalPBX you have the personal assistant feature. You may use the following feature codes:

• *94 – Record the message for the personal assistant. something like: “Press 1, for calling to my cellphone, Press 2, for calling to my home, Press 3, for calling to my wife, Press 4, for calling to my doctor, or wait in line to be attendant by my secretary”
    • *96 – Enable/Disable the personal assistant feature per extension.

You may configure the personal assistant destination from the extensions status module or from the users portal.

AngelMiller
    Participant

@ing-joserivera26

Ok thanks Jose for your quick reply, now i’m trying to record the message but at the end when i press # the recording doesn’t end and if i hang up it is not saved.

What i should press to finish the registration?

AngelMiller
    Participant

Any suggestions on how close the recording after the *94?

I’ve tested the feature and is working fine. Check your DTMF settings.

AngelMiller
    Participant

@ing-joserivera26

Ok i changed the DTMF on Inband and now the phone accepted the pound key to stop the registration, so now through the dashboard i can see it enabled but at this point it is not clear how can i use this personal IVR after the call on my principal IVR.

This is the scenario:

call to a number -> the main IVR has the module destination set to the voicemail busy to the extension with the personal IVR enabled -> after the recording i confirm the registration with 1 key and then the system hang up (this is the point where i need to listen the personal IVR because i need a second choice to make a phonecall directly)

Thanks in advance

You may dial *96 for enabling or disabling the personal assistant feature.

AngelMiller
    Participant

@ing-joserivera26

Actually is already enabled as you can see in the screenshot, the time condition when the ivr is enabled is 9.30 am/18 pm.

You should try calling directly to the extension number with the P.A enabled, and proof if it is working or not.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.