- December 5, 2019 at 4:50 pm
Under extensions, you can have email address that is great for sending voicemails. However, in FreePBX we could have multiple email addresses and need this functionality. We could have email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com … but in VitalPBX it appears we are limited to just one email address.0
- December 5, 2019 at 5:27 pm
- December 5, 2019 at 5:44 pm
I think this may work:0
- December 5, 2019 at 6:56 pm
Actually, it doesn’t even need to be that complex.
Here is an example of my voicemail.conf from freepbx. The same would obviously work here for VitalPBX, but would need to have the field not lock down the field to only allow one.
6245 => 6245,Mail – VoiceMail,firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org,,attach=yes|saycid=yes|envelope=yes|delete=yes
I’ll test on the VitalPBX server and report back findings.0
- December 5, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- December 5, 2019 at 7:01 pm
- December 5, 2019 at 7:31 pm
Let me work on getting our version working with this and I’ll report back when I do.0
- December 10, 2019 at 12:54 am
- November 23, 2020 at 8:44 pm
- November 23, 2020 at 8:47 pm
Yes, this is already included as an extended feature. This means you need to collaborate in some way with VitalPBX, like activating an add-on or buying a subscription.
After activating your add-on or subscription, you will be able to specify more than one email on the extensions module.1
- The forum ‘Wish List’ is closed to new topics and replies.