Wait, We are processing some stuff!

VitalPBX Community Support Reporting an Issue Wait, We are processing some stuff!

Up
Down
    Participant
    I had a 2 server 3.0 cluster up and working , reboot the servers and am now getting presented with a web page like the attached , from either of my server IP’s my VIP or public ip or fqdns.

I have attached a screenshot.

Thank You

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
    What procedure are you using to create the HA?
    Todd
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    This happend because some reason the file /var/lib/vitalpbx/dbsetup-done was remove, please do that:
    touch /var/lib/vitalpbx/dbsetup-done in both server
    Todd
    Participant
    Did this but no difference , still get the same error , tried a reboot and still the same error.

Thanks

Todd
    Participant
    My /var/lib/vitalpbx/dbsetup-done folder is 0 bytes as well.
    Try to start in both servers:
    systemctl start vpbx-setup.service
    Todd
    Participant
    No Change
    Before starting the HA process, did you login to both servers and create the admin password?
    Could you explain a little better the environment, if they are two physical servers or two virtual machines?

If you used the scripts to install or did you do it step by step?

Todd
    Participant
    These are 2 esxi 6.5 VM’s on 2 different physical servers in a private cloud. I installed the 3.0.02 .iso as a centos7 VM on both of these machines. I then did the RPM cahnges required to go go 3.0.03. Then I did the yum update , logged onto each server and it told me there was an update , did the update. Then logged onto each server , set the hostname and static IP info and ran the HA script that I posted. Added some apps , did a re-boot and it came up like this , there are no errors when it is coming up in the esxi console.
    Did you use the script to install or did you do it step by step?
    Todd
    Participant
    I did use the script
    Todd
    Participant
    any suggestions for this? Is the documentation I used correct?
    You just need to check if the mariadb service is working well.
    on server 1 run:
    #> systemctl status mariadb
    If it gives you any error, I recommend that you execute the following command to restart the mariadb cluster
    In server 1
    #> galera_new_cluster

In server 1 and 2
    #> pcs resource refresh –full

Todd
    Participant
    So the documentation I am using is correct? Can you please verify that. I have done this a few times and every time it all gets messed up after doing the HA configuration.
    Thank you
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.