Want to buy product of vitalpbx

VitalPBX Community Support Frequently Asked Questions Want to buy product of vitalpbx

Up
Down
    Participant
    My plant want to buy a Enterprise package,
    before that I want to ask some question about that package:
    1. Sonata billing–>Prepaid or Postpaid ?
    2. Can 1 tenant install some server or just 1 server?
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    Hi,

1. Sonata billing–>Prepaid or Postpaid ?
    A/Sonata Billing is Call Accounting, you can get consumption reports by extensions, cost centers, etc. Postpaid.
    2. Can 1 tenant install some server or just 1 server?
    A/ In a single server you can have several Tenants, in the Enterprise version it allows you the main Tenant plus an additional Tenant, in the Carrier version the Tenand are unlimited.

Hi, 1. Sonata billing–>Prepaid or Postpaid ? A/Sonata Billing is Call Accounting, you can get consumption reports by extensions, cost centers, etc. Postpaid. 2. Can 1 tenant install some server or just 1 server? A/ In a single server you can have several Tenants, in the Enterprise version it allows you the main Tenant plus an additional Tenant, in the Carrier version the Tenand are unlimited.

I just subscribe Carrier Plan but I not able connect to the the Sonata billing with PBX server.

Do you have any documents for that ?

Sure, we have documentation for all our products, go to::

Remember that you have to install Sonata Billing in Add-Ons and then in the URL
    https: // youripordomain / sonata / billing
    Finish setup

Callahan M
    Participant
    I would like to get some more details about vitalpbx products. Please give me some more details if possible.
    asterisk
    Participant
    Okay, I’m not still not clear,
    for detail, in our company we have two branches, and two physical server respectively, and I want to install at two branches also,
    So what version for our company?
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.