WebRTC Camera showing as in use while not in a phone call or requesting a prompt

VitalPBX Community Support VitXi WebRTC WebRTC Camera showing as in use while not in a phone call or requesting a prompt

Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::
    Good afternoon,

Some of our users have been experiencing circumstances with the camera in the WebRTC. Based on the attached image, you can see the user has a red recording icon available in the VitXi browser tab. However, the user is not in a phone call nor have they been prompted to use the camera. The camera light also turns on when the red icon is activated.

The only workaround I’ve found for this is to Block camera access from within the browser certificate/privacy settings (image attached).

Is there another way to prevent this from happening that I’m not aware of?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    Maynor Peralta
    Keymaster
    US
    Up
    Down
    Hello Sir,

Thank you very much for reporting this issue,

After making a video call, the video stream is probably not stopping. We are going to work on this so that in the next version this problem is solved.

I will keep you posted on the progress of this through this topic,

Best regards!

jbauer
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    Hi Maynor,

I wanted to follow up on this issue to see the progress or if the fix made it into the latest version release.

Thank you.

Maynor Peralta
    Keymaster
    US
    Up
    Down
    Hello Sir,

The new version of VitXi is now available, in which several issues reported by the community are fixed.

You can now update and proceed with testing.

In case you have a problem, you can report it in our new forum and we will gladly help you: https://forums.vitalpbx.org/

Best Regards!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘VitXi WebRTC’ is closed to new topics and replies.