Yealink/Call recording Feature request

VitalPBX Community Support General Discussion Yealink/Call recording Feature request

Up
Down
    Participant

It is a lot more graceful to have sip request for activation of a feature rather than to send DTMF tones, also this button has light indication to let you know you are recording, the problem is yealink phones are requesting One Touch Monitor when using the record button, is it possible for us to make a change and interpret that we won’t MIXMONITOR which I believe is what we are using. 

VitalPBX 2.0.0-4rc2 
    Asterisk 13.19.0-1 
    DAHDI 2.11.1-5

WARNING[3031][C-00000059]: chan_sip.c:22475 handle_request_info: Recording requested, but no One Touch Monitor registered. (See featu res.conf)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies

We will check it!!. What Yealink phone model has that feature?

Gary
    Participant

I am testing with a T54S and a T28 but all models can have a Record button that can be set to a programmable key.

Why don’t configure a dtmf key that dial to the feature code for recording on demand?

Gary
    Participant

Yes that can be done, but you don’t get a button with a light that shows you are recording, and it’s silent, even though I can suppress the dtmf tones there is always a slight interruption on the audio that can be heard.

Gary
    Participant

I see the same issue when using Fanvil phones and set recording to Sip Info.

WARNING[2827][C-0000069e]: chan_sip.c:22675 handle_request_info: Recording requested, but no One Touch Monitor registered. (See features.conf)

I believe Fanvil phones are based on Yealink phones

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.