We are glad to announce version 2.1.1, the new update of VitalPBX. This update is focused on resolving issues presented in previous versions, however, we always like to introduce new add-ons or features. That’s why in this version we include the maintenance add-on, a simple, but powerful add-on that will save you a lot of HDD space.
If you wish to read about the new features and add-ons introduced in previous updates, click here and learn about all the tools and upgrades we´ve added over time.
- Backup & Restore: It was not possible to restore external or internal backups.
- Class of Service: It was not possible to call extensions with a CoS who was marked as private, even if the CoS of callers were listed as allowed.
- CDR Reports: It was not possible to perform any kind of search on cdr reports when multi-tab option is disabled.
- RTP Settings: It was not possible to update the RTP settings on certain scenarios
- Custom Applications: The validation to determine if a custom application was being used as a destination was not performing in the right way.
About this Add-on
As we mentioned previously, this is a simple add-on with powerful settings that allows you to save space in your PBX. This is a commercial add-on and you may buy it through the following link: https://vitalpbx.org/en/store-page
How it works
The maintenance add-on has various settings, between them, the possibility to assign a Cron Profile item to schedule the execution of the configured options. These are the most powerful settings:
- Clear Oldest Recordings: This option allows you to define the maximum number of days that recordings should be retained, allowing you to keep only the most recent recordings
- Convert Recordings: This options allows you to enable the conversion of CDR recordings from WAV to MP3.
- Learn more about VitalPBX, our services and how we can help you achieve your goals in our official website.
Learn more about VitalPBX, our services and how we can help you achieve your goals in our official website.